As one of New Jersey's largest medical transportation providers, we are always hiring dedicated and talented people. We have more than 300 employees and several locations across the state.
Are you looking for a health care job in New Jersey? Do you want to be challenged and grow professionally?
Below is a look at five positions where we need more people. Please have a look.
Customer Care Specialist (Full Time)
A Customer Care Specialist communicates with customers on all facets of transport including general customer questions, inbound phone calls, data entry of trip requests, outgoing confirmation calls, assisting with scheduling needs, and routing future trips.
- Use scheduling and vehicle-tracking software
- Answer customer calls accurately and courteously
- Handle all types of transport requests
- Understand the insurance authorization process and quote trip prices
- Schedule field employees to work upcoming shifts
- High school education (college education and/or equivalent work experience preferred)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer literacy
- Working knowledge of EMS and private ambulance systems is a plus
CDL Driver (Full Time)
Provides transportation services to various appointments, hospitals, schools, and facilities for children and staff members. Responsible for the safety and well-being of clients, the field associate driver/aide will comply with all applicable policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED, or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, write simple correspondence, and communicate effectively with clients, partners, and other employees
- Basic mathematics including ability to add, subtract multiply and divide using fractions and decimals
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations:
- Mobility Assistance Vehicle Technician (MAVT), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Defensive Driving Course --- All of these will be provided with training
- Valid NJ Driver License in good standing.
Emergency Medical Technician (Full Time & Part Time)
Our EMTs transport and care for our patients transported to various appointments, hospitals, schools, and facilities. He/she is responsible for the safety and well-being of clients during transportation and must comply with all applicable state, local, and company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be familiar with company standards and always drive safely.
- Project a professional image and attitude at all times.
- Perform basic life support procedures
- Obtain vitals and conduct full patient assessments
- Be familiar with proper use of all vehicle safety equipment including stair chairs, reeves, child seats, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Fill out patient report paperwork completely and accurately
- And more
- Must successfully complete On Time orientation and training.
- Must submit to and successfully pass state criminal history review, and drug and alcohol testing program.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
CPR, EMT, MAVT (as required for vehicle), Valid NJ Driver License
Wheelchair Van Driver (MAVO/MAVT)
Wheelchair Van Drivers operate the vehicles used to transport clients to appointments, hospitals, schools, and other facilities. They are responsible for client safety throughout the trip and are expected to uphold company standards at all times.
- Always abide by company driving standards.
- Project a professional image at all times.
- Assist wheelchair and non-wheelchair bound patients to and from vehicle (stairs may be involved).
- Provide ancillary assistance to passengers.
- Always use safe lifting and moving techniques and be familiar with proper use of all safety equipment.
- Assume responsibility for cleanliness of vehicle on a daily basis.
- Inspect and report any vehicle damage or malfunction and check all fluid levels.
- Remain in constant close contact with dispatch.
Must successfully complete On Time orientation and training.
Must submit to and successfully pass state criminal history review, and drug and alcohol testing program.
Recruitment, Engagement and Development Coordinator
The Recruitment, Engagement and Development Coordinator oversees the recruitment process and new hire orientation program. Directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. Ensures all activities are conducted in accordance with established procedures.
- Responsible for external employee recruitment including: interviewing and selection of candidate’s onsite and offsite for On Time locations.
- Completes the pre-application process including pre-screens and scheduling of interviews to ensure that applicants are screened and scheduled in a timely manner.
- Recruits students from EMS Training facility by coordinating visits and distributing On Time recruiting material.
- Evaluation and placement of employment advertisements for the Company.
- Conducts Orientation Program for new hires along with the Field Supervisory team.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- EMS knowledge preferred.
- Recruiting experience preferred.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment process.
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Should be an effective communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to deliver results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Ability work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects well.
- Good presentation skills.
- Some local travel required.
Looking to apply for a different position? You can send us a general interest inquiry here.
Thanks for reading! If you'd like to apply, or know someone who would, use the link below to view all of our current openings.