We are proud to announce our newest service offering, On Time Billing Services.
This program combines personalized support and software to teach organizations how best to manage their ambulance and medical transportation billing.
Our innovative system tracks billing success using several key performance indicators (KPIs) including Daily Sales Outstanding, and Collections Percentage.
The program’s goal is to keep our clients organized, prevent claims from being missed, and speed up the collections process.
Is this you dealing with insurance authorizations and Medicare? It doesn't have to be.
The Revenue Management cycle approach
- Complete documentation support
- Minimization of denials
- Verify patient eligibility & benefits
- Verify appropriate signatures have been obtained
- Verify all other requirements are complete and accurate
- ICD-10 compliant
- Electronic claims submissions
- Paper claims submissions (when required)
- Custom made patient statements for your agency
Payment Processing & Cash Posting
- Electronic Remittance Advices updated daily
- Payments and denials posted daily
- Daily cash reconciliation
Accounts Receivable Management
- Routine and timely claims follow up
- Payer-specific appeals
- Patient statement preparation and mailing
- Denial review and management
- Customized to suit your needs
- Monthly recap reports
- Daily reports emailed automatically
Own a medical transportation business and struggle with any aspects of billing, collections, and reporting? We can help you streamline the insurance and Medicare reimbursement process and allow you to do what you do best: deliver high quality care to your patients.
Interested in allowing On Time help your organization manage its billing? Want to learn more about whether our service might be a good fit? Please reach out today at (908) 298 9500.